Ellen is the Principal of Hegarty & Co Solicitors and has taken over the practice from her mother Marie Hegarty. Ellen has worked in the firm since 2005. She works as a general practitioner solicitor and is practicing in all areas of law.
- Bachelor of Civil Law – University College Dublin 1999
- Masters in Commercial Law – University College Dublin 2003
- Law Society of Ireland – Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in 2007
- Email – email@example.com
Marie was the founder of Hegarty & Co., when it opened in 1995. Marie has amassed a wealth of knowledge in all areas of law with 37 years experience. Marie is still working in the practice and is specialising in the following areas of law:
- Commercial and residential conveyancing
- Personal Injury
- Medical negligence
- Planning and development
- B.A. University College Dublin
Emma Tyrrell is a native of Kilkenny, she studied in Dublin but returned to the South East to work with this established practice.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org